Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Tokyo Trip 2012: 5. Taikochaya たいこ茶屋 sashimi buffet, MT tape shop at Asakusabashi

Hello
In last entry, we met Cathalyn the big cat. (You can read that bloghere)
In This entry is the day after that. i had an appointment with my cloesd friend who study Master degree in Tokyo for 2 years.

(In this blog I recorded the video but sorry i speak in Thai. At least you can see how's my trip)



In that day we had sashimi buffet. It was Monday and the weather was fine.
I met her at Asakusabashi station,A3 Exit Where you can go by JRChūō-Sōbu Line and Subway asakusa line



We're at Edo dori





I arrived before time and i found a cute craft shop near the a3 exit

OMG 




These are MT tape for crafting.


Oh i forgot my friend....


Want some big ?


or small?


Or set?








rubber stamps


These are rubber stamps too.


Then we went to Sashimi Buffet. at Taikochaya たいこ茶屋

When the exit A3 is at your back, turn right and go this way


This junction , turn right


Here it is..... たいこ茶屋


The restaurant


open 11.45 AM -02.00 PM Everyday but no buffet on Sunday 
price 1000 yen
recommended at  Trip advisor  Here
google map  Here


It's mine.



My friend's


At buffet line


After buffet we will go to Harajuku. Let's see  here

No comments:

Post a Comment