Friday, October 3, 2014

My Tokyo Trip 2012: 4. Cathalyn the fat cat and dinner at Koganei

Hello Everyone.
From the last blog. I met my cousin and had Japanese dessert together. After that we went to his home. (Previous blog   3. Mini shopping at Jiyugaoka and Japaese dessert at Musashi-sakai)

(In this blog I recorded the video but sorry i speak in Thai. At least you can see how's my trip)



At home. he has a big cat name is Cathalyn, i know her since i visited Japan in year 2006. That time she was 2 years old and a bit fat. She was a stray cat before.



How cute she is....


This family is also cat lover as me. there are many cats around.


"Heyyyy...I'm reading"


Not only Cathalyn. This one is M-Chan, 18 years old.



(After that 3 months, m-chan passed to the rainbow bridge) Smiley

(In Japan. they have pet's cremation too. but very expensive.)

And after visit cousin's family (My cousin, his wife,my nephew and cats). My cousin brought me to restaurant nearby. It located at higashi-koganei station. it is Omiuta restaurant.
Welcome in,


Here's menu.


do you want some drinks? Smiley




I didn't order much. but my cousin order these.

Jun-ja.


Kimchi


Maguro maki (Maguro fish roll inside rice and seaweed)


Grilled omelette


Roast beef tongue.


Fried squid


total was 5434 yen for the dinner.

After that we went back to the guesthouse in asakusa area by

Chuo line from Higashi-kogane station to Kanda station
then change to 
Ginza line from Kanda  station to Asakusa station

And this is Tokyo sky tree in That night.


aha...........What i bought that day.


rubber stamps and decoration tape.



2 comments: