Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Tokyo Trip 2012: 1. Tokyo here I come

This is my 4th Tokyo trip 

I am Thai, And in the year 2012, the person holding Thai passport should apply visa before entry to Japan

This is my Acknowledgement document.


I applied visa at JVAC, Silom Bangkok


And finally


Ready! Go!


I went to Japan with friend.
Our flight departure from Bangkok at 7.35 am. so we have to ready at Suvarnabhumi airport at 5 o'clock and so i had to wake up at 2 O' clock.

I recorded the video but sorry i speak in Thai. At least you can see how's my trip


But if you don't want to watch the video. you can see the following pictures

Start at Suvarnabhumi airport


nobody..........Smiley

my flight was TG 676 


In the morning at Suvarnabhumi airport

Here's beautiful flower display



And i brought him, MR. Singto


And Say hi to MR.Yak (Means Giant.)


About 5am we ready to check in at Roll H, Thai airways counter.


My luggage's weight


my friend's luggage.


And here's my ticket.


then shopping at King Power duty free, and this is my favourite brand,Lesportsac.


cheeseeeeeeeeeeeee..................


then we walked to Gate D2


The name of this airplane is Daraka

This one.


Ok, ready follow me........


MR.Singto at window seat.



It took about 5 hours from Banhkok to Tokyo.


ready?


Go................!!!!!!!!!!!!!





And this is my favourite moment


and they gave me this one too. (i heard they say"chicken sandwich" but it doesn't look like.)


After we arrived. we went to Tokyo town by Keisei line train. the ticket booth is at the basement of the airport.


The blue one.

we started from narita to Aoto and then change the train to Asakusa (no need to buy new ticket)

(But lady at the ticket booth said sometime there are direct train from Narita to Asakusa. so it's better to ask.)
the ticket is  1060 yen


then we go to platform no.3


In next time i will write about to go to Tokyo town,   Go 2. The night Asakusa


No comments:

Post a Comment